My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rememberance Day

Trying to get a few minutes this morning to post this...my husband is home today; trying to put a new roof on our garage on his day off....While I rush around to prepare things for a meal for him and his friend who is helping....I go to the high school here for 11am..to lay a cross in memory of all the fallen soldiers. I take pride in this. It is an honour to do this; my father-in-law fought in the second world war..he was stationed in England where he met is wife; a war bride....so many stories there.

Later I hope to get a picture taken of the block I;m working on...give you an idea of how it is going to look...have a good day remembering and honouring our men and women....

No comments:

Post a Comment