My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sunny morning

Well; I said I would try to be here every day....and here I am..lol.  It is a wonderful morning..I just came in from digging up bulbs for the winter storage..and cleaning some of the mess I made in the field while splitting wood. Mind you; lots more to do and the gardens are all mulched and ready for the cold days and nights....

Guess what!!....lol....I finished the 3rd quilt I was working on for a lady...whooo hooo.......here it is...now to finish the work outside and get started on something new...can't wait.....

2 comments:

  1. that is a wonderful quilt and your traditional style of quilting really helps set off the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my... aren't they precious :) awesome job.

    ReplyDelete