My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Gloomy April 1st

I can't believe the weather man is serious today. April fool's day and he isn't joking about this nasty weather we are going to get over the weekend.  My tulips are peeking through...some trees are budding and we are getting 20 cms of snow!!!  Oh my....there is going to be a mixture of lots of snow and rain..hoping the rain out does the snow..lol.  Anyway; it won't stay forever; will it??????..Might just be a good weekend for cleaning more of the sewing room...or I could quilt...haha...have a good one ladies.....lots going on over at in case anyone else wants to have a look..lots of fun and a giveaway too....

2 comments:

  1. Rainy and gloomy here too. I 'm cleaning the sewing room and cutting vintage sheets into fat quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! HOpe you get some sunshine soon! We had some overcast days last week, but this weekend was gorgeous.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I know for sure that you'll have a productive day despite the weather.

    ReplyDelete