My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, July 8, 2011

HistoricalSociety Quilt Show and Sale

I stopped by the quilt show going on here....http://www.albertcountymuseum.ca/ they hold this show every year in July...a lot of quilts; believe me..I took pictures for you to see what was going on...now; you can't see a lot of each quilt...they have so many for the size of their community hall...but here goes...enjoy
This is one that was on display while I was there; they change them constantly

.now a tour of the room; are you ready..lots of pics....






now a few of the smaller items and quilt tops




  there we are now; then end of the show for this year....they have around 6 ladies working all the time..it has been going on since Tuesday and ends tomorrow                                                                                                   

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Marjorie for taking the pictures , wow there are sure a lot of beautiful quilts in a small space ,with that many they didn't have too many choices for display .Are they for sale or just for display? Lovely show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What beautiful quilts! *sigh* I think if I could, I would have quilts everywhere in my house! Such a lot of talent and hard work sewn in all these quilts.

    Blessings & Aloha!

    We have been out of town, so am just catching up with my thank you visits (I didnt even get my “one post a week” post up this week)! Thank you so, so much for stopping by my place last week!

    ReplyDelete