My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer Sampler # 6

Hard to believe we are that far with these blocks.  I have to say; this one was lot of fun to piece...after I got the size sorted. Thank you Faith and Lee.  I have to resize my page or something...lol.  I did find a lot of bulk to sew the final center together..but it came out not too bad.  And you'll see a wrinkle in one corner; I forgot to press before adding the next piece there once...leave it to me!!!

Hope everyone is having fun with it too...it is an experience I probably never would have tried if not for this QAL....so I am thankful for that...I am slowly learning new things....haha.

3 comments:

  1. You are sailing along with these blocks , I am tempted but with company I simply do not have the time right now but I so love samplers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are looking great - isn't it fun trying new stuff - I have been totally energised this summer by all the stuff on blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future}. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete