My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I feel so lucky

The Christmas blog hop has been so much fun....it took a lot of time and reading to get through all of the blogs. But was so very interesting...and I am now following some more wonderful people and their adventures.  And picked up a few new followers myself....which I deeply appreciate.

Something else I really appreciate are the prizes....I have won as of today; a jelly roll, a fat quarter bundle....a surprise gift....can't wait it see these gifts. It is so very exciting to read the blogs and receive gifts from friends...

I want to thank everyone so very much.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I saw you'd won at Canton Village and got very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete