My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Modern Triangle QAL

This isn't a large QAL so I should be able to keep up with it..and gives me a nice break from hand quilting...my wrists are tired. When they're tired they ache; I know, I'm telling my age...lol. No matter...

It's not too late to join this QAL if you like. We are just starting to cut and piece things together....and it will be quick. So; here are the colours I chose for mine. It is suppose to be scrappy; but, I plan to put this on my kitchen table...so I wanted it to go with the room decor. So; I just have a few different fabrics...and we will see how it turns out. fingers are crossed...lol.
Coming SoonIf you would like to take part; or simply see what is going on or who else is in on it....just go here. There is a list on the sidebar of us taking part.

2 comments:

  1. I have never made a triangle block yet this will be interesting to see what you make I followed your here and followed that blog too.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics, Marjorie! I hadn't heard of this QAL, but it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete