My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, August 17, 2012

RTQAL mishap

Well Em; if you are reading this...no laughing!!!! This block went together so easily and I can't believe how I messed it up. Now I have to make another one...lol

All this was; was HSTs put together to form squares...then put the rows together. I was in a huge hurry; not thinking you know!!  I forgot to square up my little squares and the block is way too big.
So; back to the sewing room; I'll save this for a pillow of something....gosh; can't believe it!!

So this block will be done some day next week.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an interesting mistake - it'd make a great pillow though! Some time ago I went into my EQ and made HST blocks that I joined into four-sies that I like to play with.

    ReplyDelete