My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, September 28, 2012

More Pictures from Lancaster.PA Trip

Now; I am thinking this is at Smucker's Farm, but don't hold me to that...lol
The next is me in front of the craft barn; I think at Smucker's....they have the most beautiful clocks. here.....and home made pretzels.!!   Hope I have the right place.
The next 2 are the buggy rides at Aaron&Jessicas........



Nancy, me and Marla...on the buggy!!!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top one! I want to go to PA one day...for Hershey's, though. :) I am from Amish/Mennonite heritage, so that part I love about PA, too, but not more than chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful that you had such a great trip! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous trip...wonder how much fabric you bought?!?!?

    ReplyDelete