My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIFF

Well I haven't linked up to TGIFF  or Richard and Tanya in quite sometime; so here I am today.
The only things I have finished are The Sew Intertwined QAL quilt top and the hand quilted Snowball quilt...they were actually finished last week, but didn't link up here. So her they are folks.
Hope you aren't sick of seeing these things.

Snowball.....

Sew Intertwined....

Have a great weekend everyone....and please visit the above links....



6 comments:

  1. The Sew Intertwined is gorgeous. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of snowball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not sick at all! Your quilting is beautiful, Marjorie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, so lovely! Hope you are doing well...I am catching up again with my blog visits :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the intertwined quilt--wow! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i like the Sew Intertwined quilt!!! :) very clever!

    ReplyDelete