My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

QAYG QAL

Amira is having this great QAL ...I have never done QAYG; so this should be interesting...at least for those looking at mine....hahaha.  Today we are getting started by showing our fabric choices.
here goes:      This is what I've chose so far; now it could change a bit.  But I plan on white for the background, solid blue for sashings...and blue prints for the pieced blocks....will probably add more of those.  Now I am linking this post up to Amira(link above).  Come see what the rest of us are using.    



3 comments:

  1. Off to see what you're making with those lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be a fun quilt to make Marjorie and pretty fabrics you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried it, but it looks great. Must bee much easier then to quilt large sizes in the sewingmachine. But you need special lay outs.... ?

    ReplyDelete