My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, April 29, 2013

A Beautiful Monday

Well it is noon now, but hey!!  So very nice to have spring weather finally...yesterday was like summer; and today isn't much different. I have spent the morning cleaning and painting. Getting ready for tourist season here...and displaying my quilts.  After lunch, I am outside raking leaves out of the flower gardens....and tidying things up a little.

Here are a few pictures I took earlier this morning....

 A few flowers...lovely to see!!!!
 Not sure you can see the goldfish in the pond...there  are swarms of them
 My view of the marsh from the backyard
Next us the table topper that I did on my new longarm Tiara

 View of the back...
 The Roundabout finished except to bind...I would not quilt this in mono filament again...it worked great, but you can't see the quilting.
 It gives a bit of a sheen on the black, but that is it....lol
 And the back... black; it goes with the runner, but not something I'd use much.
 The 3 blocks for 'About that Quilt' QAYQAL
Well; lunch time, then outside to get some work done and take in the sunshine.

Almost forgot; thank you to a few ladies who are sending out wins this week. I won a nice book, curved pins, and an EQ cd.  thanks gals. I'll take pics when I receive them....








9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics!! My spring flowers were all frozen by the late snow that we received. Looks like you and your Longarm are getting along well. Your quilting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilting and flowers! I am enjoying a bit of spring here today, too ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun was hiding all day here , vey gray but still nice ,your quilting looks great , how do you like the machine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, you seem to be lucky with the giveaways!
    There's nothing in bloom up here yet, but it has been really nice., too nice to stay inside.
    Your machine quilting looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers all look so pretty.

    It looks like you have the machine running smoothly. Are you happy with it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, how lovely to see flowers blooming! We had snow here again today, yuck. You're projects are lovely, blue and white is a favourite colour combo of mine, so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The table topper is lovely. It looks like the spring flowers in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flowers.. here in australia I have just planted some hyacinth and tulips bulb. Its my first time, i hope it will turn out well..

    Your table topper looks lovely. and I love the way you quilted your third block! It looks like stars shooting out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Lovely photos! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete