My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, June 24, 2013

June Finishes

The month went by too quickly!!  But I did manage to get my goals completed.....I finished hand quilting this one

Just waiting for the owner to pick it up.

My next goal was to finish piecing my Fishing Lodge theme quilt....well; it is finished...I even finished hand quilting it earlier today....I don't have a picture yet....of the quilting, but I will add it soon. Here it is all pieced.
Here it is quilted....not a good picture, but ok for today.


I did get more quilting on Tiara also....oh; it's been a good month!!!!
I managed to quilt 2 of these little quilts....

So; over all I am feeling good about this month.  Linking up to SewBittersweetDesigns; you should take a look a the rest of the accomplishments this month.      





4 comments:

  1. I love those tiny fishermen on the quilt!!! It looks wonderful. You have really outdone yourself with your great finishes. You and Tiara are getting along well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great finish at the top. I love that one. You do a lot of hand quilting. I love seeing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always sew accomplished. The flower quilt at the top is very pretty. Someone is very lucky to have this hand quilted in your lovely stitching ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete