My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Goals

The months are flying by, and I think I am doing really well with my goals so far. For this month; I would like to finish the quilt in the frames now, and one of the Log Cabins that are waiting to be hand quilted. I have a couple of blog hops to do projects for; so, of course they have to be worked up too.  This is the one in the frames now.
I am linking up to Fiber of All Sorts; come join us. It's fun!!!!

                                                      




4 comments:

  1. Lovely scrappy quilt Marjorie , how are you quilting it? Good luck with your goals I am sure you can acheive them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilts you share. And also the vintage looking feel of the fabrics on this one.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Only two more days til our youngest gets married! So happy to have those that are able to attend...family and friends together again.

    ReplyDelete