My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Couple of Finishes

Good morning all!! It is a cold one here today; a good day to stay in and sew.  I finished up a couple of pieces over the weekend and wanted to show you.

First is a table runner that was given out by Sherri McConnell over at A Quilting Life:
 This is done with 21/2`` charms...was quick and fun.
 This is a Christmas one that I did with 4 of my sewing buddies this Fall. It really sparkles in the right light,.

Well;; that`s it for me today...off to finish laundry and do a little hand quilting on a customer quilt.





12 comments:

  1. Love your projects...especially the trees!! Wonderful!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects,the trees caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trees! I have Sherri's pattern, also and your runner is lovely. Eastern Ontario is cold, but not as cold as your area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the Christmas trees look great all decorated. Great finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. great table runner but it was the tree wall hanging that really caught my eye, beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the runner turned out great...thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sound like the rest, but I love the trees! Did you make up the pattern yourself, or could you point me in a direction to find it! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete