My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Well; got another week in,eh..lol. Cooler here, but still not a bad day over all...no snow!!!
This week I am just going to show you the few I am concentrating on right now....instead of the whole list of quilts waiting...ok????

In the frames being hand quilted is this one:
 On Tiara is my 'Take Five'...queen size quilt.
And these blocks are the churn dash I am doing with my sewing buddy and the local fabric shop.
I do have lots more waiting to be quilted; but this is for this week.   I am  linking up to Monika and Lee;
come take a look at all the great work being done.




5 comments:

  1. I've always loved the Churn Dash pattern. It looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you making out with the take five quilt. What are you quilting on it. It looks like we will be working until sat this week. I will only probably have time to work on my black tie project. I am glad that I got some done last weekend. I might not have Monday off like last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are busy as usual Marjorie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marjorie, I've caught you with you again and would love to follow you via inbox if you could place that option on your blog? HUGs from Carli at Good Earth Quilting. Let me know if you get a minute with a link to your blog, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Old..H T H S , I love the quilt

    ReplyDelete