My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!!!!/ WIP Wednesday

I hope all of my family and friends have a very Happy New Year!!!  2013 was a wonderful year; I learned so much and met so many great new friends here in blog land...appreciate each one of you.

We are staying in tonight; as I have a head cold...not sick, but don't want to pass it around.  We were suppose to go to a Karaoke club, which is a blast!  Another night...

So for WIPs...I am ready for the 'Kona' hop which is right around the corner...January 7th/ be there...lol
Sunday I took the tree down and Monday I put this quilt in the frames to hand quilt for my friend, Rose.

This is the 'Take Five' that the five of us did on our group sewing day.  We each pieced one...mine was the first one I quilted on my Tiara.

Over the holidays I picked up a couple of more quilts to hand quilt for customers.  So; over all I am very busy and love it!!!!!!
I am starting to piece a 'Double Wedding Ring' quilt for a customer....I will have pics before too long. I also have another commissioned quilt to piece....a poppy quilt.  

Well; that is it for me this time around folks....just getting back into the routine here.  Hope you will join me over at The Needle and Thread.






13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too and thank you for a year of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon. It looks and sounds like you are in for another really busy year. Hope it is a healthy and creative year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, Marjorie! My hubby is also suffering a miserable cold, so a quiet evening here, too. All the best to you and yours in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Marjorie! Get well soon! Wising you all the best for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like your customers are going to keep you very busy this year like last year, happy quilting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you...hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year. sounds like you will have a busy start to 2014

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Marjorie! All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Years and Happy Quilting Marjorie!!! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the orange quilt. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that orange! I am always inspired by how fast you hand quilt...lots on the table for you to start the year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! I hope your cold clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete