My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Getting Ready for the Big Day!!!!

It is a quiet Sunday evening here, sitting beside Merrill...both on computers..lol.  who would have thought...lol.  A week and a half til Christmas and all is good!  The tree is up...not decorated yet, but within the next few days I will do just that.  Merrill is working out of town, this will occupy my time. Still have a few gifts to wrap too.  

I finished hand quilting the Stash Star quilt and have it bound...
I really love this colorful quilt.  Here is a closer look...

I have started another small quilt...piecing will keep my hands busy over the holidays.
tomorrow is sewing day with the girls, which is always interesting!! 
Have a great week everyone...


4 comments:

  1. Love your stash star quilt, it is so bright and beautiful. Beautiful quilting, that is my kind of quilting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stash star quilt. Just looks so cozy comfy.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finish Marjorie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That quilt is lovely! Enjoy the sewing with the girls.

    ReplyDelete