My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Another Finish

As you know, I am working on customer quilts....well just finished this beautiful Bargello on my Tiara.
I delivered the quilt yesterday to a very happy lady, who did a super job piecing this quilt!  I don't have the best pictures, but here is the Bargello....

this is the whole quilt draped over a chair...
a closer look at the quilting....I did big flowers all over this quilt with meandering loops joining them here and there. it couldn't have gone any better...so very pleased with it. And I must say, I love the colours in it.


5 comments:

  1. Great quilting, Marjorie - Love your flower pattern! And soooo many seams to stitch through on those bargellos, eh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful. I love the colors she used too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and you did some amazing quilting to really finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quilting and how can you go wrong with a black and red quilt. I bet your customer will be so happy!

    ReplyDelete