My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Voting!!!!!!/ Finishes


Tomorrow is your last chance to show off your quilts!!! Then voting begins...please vote for your favorite quilts folks.

Now I didn't get in on WIPs this week...was just busy.  So, I want to show you that I have finished these...

A small portion of the t shirt quilt, ready to bind. this is so huge!!!!   Lol.   Another angle...
And, I finished hand quilting a friend's quilt...
I like this...I stuck with the geometric pattern of the quilt when quilting this.
And I have the next little one in and ready to start. This belongs to the same lady.
This is crib size and has pink minky on the back.  Well...tea time for me, will chat later. enjoy your evening.

3 comments:

  1. Great work Marjorie , that is one huge tee shirt quilt and I love the quilt you just hand quilted , the quilting looks fantastic .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finishes as usual! I've been off on a cruise so I missed the Bloggers Quilt Festival entry again this year! But I'll be voting for all my favorite friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that geometric quilt. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete