My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Idle Hands...

There are no idle hands here...lol.  Today I stayed busy puttering!!  I am ready for Christmas, so today I played. But, things needed for after holidays.  I pin basted this log cabin, customer quilt to be machine quilted.
This quilt is about 96 x120...
Then I started a quilt I've been wanting to make.  I will putter over Christmas with this.  Here is the first block...with fabric purchased from Spruce it up Quilting...hi Lorrette!!!!  And Kona Linen for background.


And, I have this crib quilt finished.  This was a win from Quilter's Way, a kit...thanks so much guys.  I really like it. So nicely colourful!
Well,that is my day...have a good week.

 



4 comments:

  1. Never any idle hands at your house lol. Lovely work Marjorie and I can't believe you are ready for Christmas , I could use some of your mojo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...thanks, Sheila!! I don't have a quilt in to hand quilt...so going crazy!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have some free time for puttering at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how that star block quilt turns out. Love the fabrics you chose. Merry Christmas, Marjorie! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete