My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Nice Day with a Friend

Well, I started my day as usual.....breakfast and opening my shop. Then my friend Connie called and asked if I wanted to go to the quilt show in Quispamsis.  Ok........I did say no at first, busy busy busy!!
That didn't last long...a few minutes later I called her back...I'm going...lol. We had a great day looking at all of the quilts, having lunch and a very nice drive on a sunny day. We ran into a group of friends that we get together for sewing days with too...always nice.

Now back to reality....lol.  Well, I have finished hand quilting this Double Irish Chain for a friend.  
I have 4 or 5 quilts ahead of me right now, waiting for hand quilting and some need more piecing.
One is a memory quilt to be made from the bridal gown...it is next on the list. And the next one to be hand quilted is a disappearing nine patch. So first of next week will be busy again.  For now, I have to bind the Irish Chain.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Love that Irish Chain. I'm glad you opted to go to the show. Busyness can always wait!

    ReplyDelete