My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

WIP Wednesday

Here we are in November already!!!!  Linking up to Monika http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/.  This week, I am working like crazy to get quilts out.

I did finish machine quilting the three jelly roll quilts for a customer...two or three more coming any day.
Here they are....
I have this customer quilt in the frames being hand quilted now....about 1/3 finished.  I added borders to this Grandmothers Flower Garden, which is hand pieced.
I had a log cabin dropped off yesterday to be hand quilted....that makes three besides this flower garden here now.  But I love it!!!!!
Things are pretty well finished up outside for fall anyway.....so, quilting it is!!!!!  Ok.....I do have to clean house once in awhile, I guess.......
And I am working on my blocks for this months 100 club quilt with our fabric shop. Here is the quilt I am piecing, but mine will be queen size.
Well friends, I think that is it for this week.  Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment