My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Hey folks...keeping in touch with fellow quilters...linking up to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/.  Last week I showed you this flimsy I had put together.
Loving it!! And this one I am almost finished hand quilting.
This week, I pieced this baby quilt to be hand quilted...
I also have a customer quilt identical to the blue one above, but smaller to hand quilt. And, I am piecing a second quilt for the same lady.  I will take pics another time for you.
I am very busy right now with orders....so, my talented husband has stepped up to help me. Here is one he just finished piecing, and is at another!
Well, folks...have a fantastic week, I have one on the Coronet being quilted too...lol. Sorry, almost forgot!! Super weather today...had a very nice walk after lunch.  See you next week.....


1 comment:

  1. I don't know where you find the time to get some Uchiha hand quilting done along with all the piecing you do . Congratulations to your hubby
    On the quilt, great job.

    ReplyDelete