My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fresh Off of Lily

Finally.....this quilt that my husband pieced for me is quilted!  I started it over a week ago on Lily, then got busy with lawns and gardening.  But ,yesterday I stayed at it until I took it of the frame.
Different look...
It went really well, and once I get work done outside....maybe I'll bind this one and this next one.
Gardening and lawns would be much easier if we could see something besides rain was a few days!





3 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful joint project! Gardening does consume so much stitching time. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not kn ow that DH also quilted what a great quilt you have made together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! How can you hand quilt so fast???

    ReplyDelete