My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

WIP Wednesday

Hello folks!!  Seems like ages since I last posted, just very busy...never stop!  Well; let's see what I am up to, eh...besides weeding that garden and fighting bugs!!!!
This past weekend, I finished hand quilting this customer quilt...she pieced it, and I did the quilting.
This is a wedding gift for someone special...it is king size
I took this one off my Lily (Coronet) this morning...
This is one that my husband pieced this past winter...closer looks.
Body of the quilt....next is the borders...
And the back...at least part of it...lol
I put this custom order in the hand quilting frames a few minutes ago...
Might stitch on it this evening. And I am working on this one with a friend once a week...
This is a couple of the blocks....using a layer cake with lots of pretty colours..more later on. That mauve fabric in the background is for another order I will be starting very soon.
Well, I have to get out to the kitchen before I burn supper!!!  Have a wonderful week.







3 comments:

  1. you have certainly been busy good to see too the uilt DH has made did he quilt it too? Can see fights over the quilting machine. What a beauty the first quilt is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed how much hand quilting you can get done. Your quilting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete