My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Ready For Binding!!

Yesterday I took this 4patch off of Lily(Coronet)...ready to be bound.  I really like this scrappy quilt, which is a custom order.  I had a nice time quilting the flowers and paisley feathers on it...freehand can be lots of fun!!

Close up....very hard to see the quilting on this one.
The back....
On to my hand quilting.... I have this one in the frames...love it!!  I am hand quilting it for a lady who does fantastic embroidery!
Will show you more...only half quilted yet.
I am also piecing one in my sewing room....more info next time.  Have a wonderful day.





1 comment:

  1. very nice and the hand quilting ones I think from the sneak peek you have shared is a Christmas one, hope to see it revealed soon

    ReplyDelete