My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

WIPs

Hello everyone....has been a dull day here today, and a touch cooler. I guess Fall is in the air!!
Well, besides gardening, I have been busy quilting and sewing.  This one is being hand quilted, but turned it for the last time,  soon be finished.
I got the binding on this one...
And...this is on my design wall...
Birch Trees.  I have done this one before, and just had an urge for another! And on Friday, I pick up the first set of blocks of our 100 club quilt....done as a group thing on a monthly basis with our quilt shop.
This is last year's quilt....
This is just a fun thing we look forward to every year. Have a fantastic week all!!!!




3 comments:

  1. lovely things as usual, your 100 club sounds fun too, weather here seems to be changing too, darker mornings and shorter days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, fall is quickly approaching. I have that Birch Tree on the design wall in my mind. I have always loved that one. Someday...... Yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to Fall... Love your projects - the birch trees are amazing...

    ReplyDelete