My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Borders are On!

Good morning everyone...it has turned cold here, went from raining to freezing just like that!
I have more progress happening...I finished adding borders to Big Ten, and love it.  This qult is different...a lot of pattern going on, but classic blacks and whites!
Now, if I can just get at the quilting!  I have tops piling up here.  After the holidays, I need to quilt!  I quilted this little one yesterday on Lily...got a last minute order.
And working on piecing my 100 club quilt...garden fence with some of these Fabrics...
That is coming together...Feb. is our last month for picking up fabrics.
Started a piece for Feb too....still can't show you though....lol



2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the quilting on that one. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete